Wednesday, October 23, 2013

etsy stuff!

Hey everyone!

Now that things are slowing down a bit I figured I would (try) to be more on top of the blog. I do still have a few ArtPrize posts in mind, but I might save those for later I guess?

Anyway, I FINALLY launched my Etsy store this month and I'm super excited about it! There are some things that are kind of a struggle–promoting myself can be really uncomfortable–but it's been a great ride so far. Additionally, I'm going to be featured at the UICA Holiday Artist's Market from December 6th-7th in Grand Rapids, so if you're in the area, you should definitely check it out!

hand-knit ribbed wool pillow, $75

giant woolly cord cowl, $40

woolly mammoth scarf, $40
jumbo pom-pom hat, $25
straight-stitch pillow,  $75
big twist pullover, $200

big twist pillow, $75
big blanket, $450
That's all for now, but I'll be adding a lot more to the shop over the next few weeks.

XOXO,

Annie Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment